accessories

Depop

09:30:00



I'm letting go of things I've been hoarding for "one day" I've realised a lot of "Chaos" feeling is me holding on to things still with tags on, things I've bought second hand never worn and things I've only worn once. 

Reasons for selling, 
  1. A lot of this stuff was bought on Impulse and doesn't actually suit or fit me, I have neither the colouring nor the figure for a red scuba skater dress.
  2. I love buying things second hand, then reselling once I've tried out a style, so feel free to continue on the chain and resell.

I am 100% open to all offers, so feel free to haggle. 

I wouldn't sell anything I wouldn't be happy to receive, so rest assured everything is in new or excellent condition. If there are marks on the item they are mentioned and photographed in the listing. 

Search @ TWC_Blog on Depop to see what I've got for sale, more items being posted as the day's go by.

I post 2nd class recorded for all UK orders, I'm unable to ship internationally at the moment. I can also meet in person in central London for convenience, postage is refunded on collection with this option. 

Here are few things I've currently got up on my Depop. 



Any Questions, feel free to ask! 

TWC X

You Might Also Like

0 comments