2015

Red Nose Day 2015

08:30:00


There is a lot of merchandise around this year to help raise money and awareness for Red Nose Day & Comic Relief. 

This year designers such as Anya Hindmarch, Henry Holland and the legendary Karl Lagerfeld have teamed up with Red Nose Day & TK Maxx to produce an array of women's, men's and kid's t-shirts, and even a onesie. 

They have also produced a fun selection of Aprons and Tea Towels, as well as (my personal favourite) Notebooks. Who doesn't love stationary? 

I've ordered a Karl Lagerfeld Tee and a notebook with the quote "Be yourself, everyone else is already taken" I'll be posting the images on Instagram once they arrived. Make sure you follow me here.

Last year TK Maxx helped raise £13.4 Million to change the lives of people across the UK and Africa. Whilst I'm trying to not encourage spending, on this occasion, I would definitely recommend snapping up one (or all) of these tees. Do something amazing this month and wear something silly for Comic Relief. 

Which one is your favourite? 

T-Shirts and Onesie available from TK Maxx here
Aprons and Notebooks available form TK Maxx here




TWC x

You Might Also Like

0 comments